SuttaCentral Voice going one step further! V1.2.13 ready to go :-)

Wow, SCV continues to inspire! Thanks so much to Karl for his visionary leadership and outstanding technical skills. And congratulations to both Sabbamitta and Aminah for your grand new titles!

10 Likes

I wouldn’t be too bowled over if I were you, Karl is as generous handing out titles as he is with giving forth the stunning Voice updates; a new one comes about once or twice per month. :grinning:

For my part there’s not a lot of room to let it go to my head as I’ve got :shark: to play with.

6 Likes

Yes, absolutely right; at least in my case it’s mainly a title, and what I am doing is just trying to keep track with Karl’s and Aminah’s amazing work, and trying to keep the RP updated. :smiley:

But Aminah has truly done an incredible work with accessibility research and implementation and user interface! And Karl, as ever, is such a great resource—the only trouble is that he is trying to make himself redundant… :cry:

(I know, attachment is the root of suffering… )

6 Likes

Non attachement lead to Nibbana. (deathless or the non-redundant).
:rofl:

4 Likes

deeds. …”?’

MN101.15.4

3 Likes

This is also on the main site, so I reported it here.

2 Likes

Not how I see it!

Steering the ship is more than just “just”.

Never!

Opening the door to some more playmates is all.

3 Likes

<em>that</em> is real.

Mn102.4.5
You find this error in six places in this Sutta

2 Likes

But that’s not what I do. I rather feel like I am running after the ship… :motor_boat: :running_woman:

4 Likes

If you’re able to run after a sailing ship, I wouldn’t call that “just” either! The second coming hath come! :hushed:

3 Likes

:rofl:

I do my best! But anyway, it’s just wonderful to see all these awesome things happening! :star_struck:

What does that mean?

2 Likes

It means I’m wondering if you’re Jesus returned. :thinking:

2 Likes

Oh don’t worry, I wouldn’t go that far… :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks so much @karl_lew, @sabbamitta and @aminah! Using this button every day for our Sutta Reading.

9 Likes

We can see the “Russell” caches filling up—that might be mainly due to you! :heart:

3 Likes

Sometimes I do wonder about Russell…

4 Likes

Very handy…

1 Like

<em>all</em> form
You find this many places in this sutta.
MN109.13.2

2 Likes

Thanks for being so diligent in reporting these errors @SarathW1. :anjal:

@karl_lew, to make sure SarathW1 has as much uninterrupted listening time as possible, can I just confirm that fixing this HTML display bug will correct all of them, and that there are already enough reports of individual places where they happen to track down the problem?

5 Likes

I think we have enough instances of HTML reports that further ones would be redundant at this time. Thank you, Sarath. :pray:

4 Likes