“Thankyou and Good-bye” to The Doc

@faujidoc1 has hung up his shield and handed back his credentials. He is a moderator no more. 🥲

His contributions to the Forum and to the mod team have been immense. I’m sure you all will want to join in thanking him for his hard work, level head, incisive intelligence, deep compassion and strong sense of humour.

He’s been a huge support, not the least in staying on board for extra months after he first spoke of moving on.

Looking forward to you staying around Doc, to jump in if ever a topic gets too medical and to poke fun at us whenever you feel inclined. :wink:

:pray::heart::pray:

26 Likes

Thank You @faujidoc1!! Your contributions have been invaluable!

9 Likes

Thank you @faujidoc1 for all your support and guidance of the forum and for your many insightful and helpful contributions to the forum.

You will be greatly missed in your role of moderator but I’m glad you’ll still be a big part of the forum 🥲

8 Likes

Much appreciated, @faujidoc1 !! :grinning:

8 Likes

Thank you for all your time and effort!

9 Likes

Aw, shucks!! :blush: :grin: Thank you guys. It was a pleasure serving our community! This forum is the nicest place, ever!! :smiley: :star_struck:

16 Likes

Cause I’ve got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is givin’ a high five :raised_hand:

16939301_10154167196011426_3351717044394624276_n

9 Likes

Thank you for both your work and for your presence here. I don’t know what goes on behind the scenes in moderator world, but I’m sure it’s lots more than meets the eye. Add that on to your regular life and I know we’ve all benefitted from the gift of your time and skill. Thank you!

10 Likes

Dear @faujidoc1

Saddhu Anumodana :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

It has been great to benefit from your wise insights and happy calm presence - thank you :blush:

Thank you so much for your service, may you enjoy the relative peace of civilian life!!
:desert_island::tropical_drink::butterfly::sunflower::relieved:

7 Likes

Thank you very much @faujidoc1 for your valuable contribution to the forum. May all your wishes come true.
With Metta

3 Likes