The geometry of causality

1 Like

I could not follow that video.
Could you summarise it in few words.
Thanks

1 Like

My bad, I should have pasted the videos in the right order.
Try watching the first two ones first.

I wonder to what extent the boundaries of physical causality these videos allude to (and the theory of general relativity suggests) serve as well the role of being limiting factors for the causality of experience and mind.

In other words, is it possible that, albeit we may be indeed trapped within our physical universe cosmic event horizon (or causality blob?), the non-physical aspect of our experiences (i.e. our minds) may not be?

I mean, I can acknowledge that indeed may therebe a physical limit to how far away in space and how far back in time I can observe and measure the physical features of my experience. But what stops me to just with a thought imagine - or who knows with the eventual fruition of a superhuman knowledge actually see - a corner of samsara which telescopes and stuff like that may never be able to confirm as “physically” real … ??:cold_sweat:

Or maybe the extent in terms of spacetime to which one may attain for example the superhuman knowledge/vision of the rise and fall of beings in the samsara is limited by this very spacetime blob we are causally trapped in?