Triple Bhikkhuni Ordination šŸ˜

Now with the bhikkhu sangha!

24 Likes

The more people who have the opportunity to devote their lives to the Buddhaā€™s teachings the better.

This is a very positive development.

13 Likes

Super mahā congratulations to all three of you, especially Ayya VimalaƱāį¹‡Ä« who I know. May you have long and happy lives as bhikkhunÄ«s. :pray:

20 Likes

@Cara, @Vimala and @Brenna Iā€™m so glad you were all there together for this incredibly wonderful event. Much mudita :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Thanks again @HectorAlvarez for the picture!

16 Likes

Thank you all for your good wishes! :revolving_hearts::purple_heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::sparkling_heart::heart:
We had a really special day and a wonderful ceremony.

Much gratitude to the countless people who were involved in making this day possible, and most especially to Ayya Gunasari, the preceptor, all the nuns and monks who participated, and the other two candidates who will be really great bhikkhunis!

20 Likes

Sadhu, Sadhu, Sadhu! May all the newly ordained bhikkhunis be well, happy, and peaceful, and may they find freedom from suffering. I am so grateful that I was able to be there, it was a wonderful day. Here are a few pictures:

(L-R) Ayya Pārāyanā SirÄ«, Ayya Kosalla Vipassini, and Ayya Kathrin VimalaƱāį¹‡Ä«

All of the ordaining sangha gathered under the Bodhi Tree.

Ayya @Vimala under the Bodhi Tree.

(L-R) Ayya Vimala, me, and Ayya Kathrin @vimalanyani.

It was so lovely to meet everyone! :pray: Especially Ayya Vimala, Ayya Kathrin, @Cara, and @HectorAlvarez, who are literally just as awesome (and in fact, much more awesome) in person as they are online.

30 Likes

Donā€™t know if this video will open here but otherwise the link is:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qcQ6ucBDElgmKB8Rpbbm7nP1YsjDMbZt/view?usp=sharing

12 Likes

Wonderful opportunity to share their joy. May they have much merritt from this generosity.

6 Likes