We have just pushed a range of updates to the main site. Most of the work in this round was due to @hongda. You probably won’t notice most of these, a lot of it is under the hood. Here is a summary:
- Fix bug in display of some textual data where there are multiple editions.
- Move Table of Contents in long texts underneath the main heading, and remove scroll effect.
- Add divider to suttaplex cards.
- Rewrite several Polymer 3 components for LitElement.
- Fix display bug with some Pali texts.
- Ensure title element for all static pages works correctly.
- Add Chinese localization to menu.
- Restore broken functionality of “little green dots” to indicate the presence of translations in chosen language.
- Fix broken display of language page.
- A few others.
All in all, we closed about 15 issues, which is about 10% of our list, so that’s a lot! The main task is the migration to LitElement, which we hope to complete in the next month or two. The next task is to revise the text pages!