What would a Buddhist do in a zombie outbreak?

Oh my god that’s so cute! :heart_eyes: We should definitely use it!

1 Like

yes but needs professional help becuase at emoji size it looks like a little uncle fester from addams family :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

Okay, now we have :nun: :nun: and :bhikkhuni: :bhikkhuni:. (I had to choose different names to differentiate them.)

Design issues aside, if you’re making emojis, png with transparent background is good.

3 Likes

Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu! :grinning: :pray:

1 Like

Ok but sorry perfectionist in me can’t let crappy work fly…

Here’s a better one for emoji size, should be on transparent bg.

…now to get some actual work done… :laughing:

1 Like

Okay, new :nun: is go!

20px x 20px: that’s your pallete. It’s not a lot!

2 Likes

Yeah and it still looks weird! Well, I now await the contribution of someone more capable than I. I just don’t art.

Any skilled peeps out there please have a shot!

Your art is good, you’re very talented! It’s just a very demanding context, that’s all. Maybe download a few of the emojis from here and use them as templates/guides?

1 Like

Good idea! And thank you. But the truth is I’m just good at everything. It’s really a curse! I have to be picky… :laughing:

So I’m probably going to choose being good at keeping my job and getting my work done this time, but maybe it’s a project for a rainy day! :art:

2 Likes

I agree!

No. I love your art work. You should become an artist. :grinning: :anjal:

1 Like

Hahaha thanks @DaoYaoTao, but I’d rather become a :nun:

1 Like

4 Likes

True :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just thought of another:

That one “New Buddhist”, a recent convert: (To the Zombies:) “Have you accepted the ascetic Gotama as your personal Buddha?”

2 Likes

@Shivam, I think they will be needing a different set of precepts that they could work with? Precept 1) Share the brains, Precept 2) ???

4 Likes