Buddha 🐱 Beings

19 Likes

My favourite cat video, illustration the illusion of control :slight_smile: Enjoy!!

PS you can view the video without being a member of facebook

11 Likes

That is fabulous. I loved the actual calculations. It made me feel the tiniest bit bad for laughing, because you know the cat walked away like “I meant to do that”, but it was hilarious.

7 Likes

:joy: it’s like me trying to navigate life and the Buddhas path. Plan Plan Plan >Crash!-Duh! :rofl:

7 Likes

Doh! :grin:

4 Likes

With reference to the discussion in the thread ‘Life is Suffering, I realised while I was reading bedtime stories tonight that Grumpy Cat is without doubt a Buddhist:

18 Likes

@Gillian She is a Grump-ist.

4 Likes

Maybe she was, at times; her body had problems from birth. But she was apparently loved & cared for.
GrumpyCat died May 14, 2019 age 7 years.

8 Likes

@ERose She was loved and cared for, as a grumpist. You do not know the ways of Grumpism. Grumpiness is the admirable quality. It transcends all things.

6 Likes

Bah humbug! :yum:

RIP Grumpy cat, who made a lot of people smile… which is what cats do, of course.

7 Likes

Features: a vegan cat! :open_mouth:

10 Likes

Inversion tables & hanging upside down has health risks; blood pressure in head & eyes will be increased, disks in spine can compress, all organs might have difficulty functioning aainst normal direction of gravity. It is not for everyone.

2 Likes

Thanks for highlighting!

2 Likes

2210cf6576569d83df770c5847292d63
Yup. What we keep trying to do. Results are not exactly “mixed”.

4 Likes

The tender love of one man in a war-torn Syria:

(Aljaleel with a cat he rescued from a destroyed area of Khan Sheikhun)

18 Likes

Being a solitary practitioner, I thought medi-cat-ion was purr-fectly normal. :slight_smile:

Sabbe satta (which includes these furrballs) bhavantu sukhitatta!

12 Likes

Purr-fect!

1 Like

Temple kitty Cooper helped me sew a sitting cloth.

My skill level hasn’t changed much since I learned basic darning as a child, so the sitting cloth took many days, during which Cooper frequently stepped in. (The lower half of a long curtain offered nice strong cloth.)

I lifted the hot iron, stepped back, and discovered Cooper curled up where the iron had been only a second before!

A passing hurricane caused me to bring some outdoor plants into the sewing area temporarily. (The rest of the curtain is back in the window.)

Delighting

Talking back

Sulking when I told him to move.

I set the shiny new sitting cloth on my cushion, turned my back and … Cooper! He got to be the 1st to sit on it!

The very first group gathering with my new sitting cloth and … Cooper!

24 Likes

Graciously sharing his sitting cloth.

19 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cooper is a cat on a relaxation mission!

5 Likes