I am seeking Buddhist-studies journals with archives that can be organized in tabular form (to assist folks searching for articles and book reviews of interest).
Here’s what I’ve come up with so far [as of 12 Feb. 2019]:
- Journal of the International Association of Buddhist Studies
- Buddhist Studies Review—Journal of the UK Association for Buddhist Studies
- Journal of Buddhist Ethics
- Journal of Global Buddhism
- Journal of the Pāḷi Text Society
Any additional comments and suggestions gratefully accepted.
Mettā to all here.