MN 22 - a single anattā doctrine Pali sutta

If you have read the threads " Anicca is not just impermanence, there are eight more to it " and " Attā and anattā real meaning reveal in the sutta " then, you would have known that atta and/or anatta have four senses:

Sense one :
As an agent self: atta means self

Sense Two :
As impermanence self: anatta means no-self

Sense Three :
As substantial of which atta means “of value”, “ultimate truth”, etc.
As insubstantial of which anatta means “valueless”, “no ultimate truth”, etc.

Sense Four :
As of control of which atta means “in-control”.
As of no control of which anatta means “not in-control”.

If you have understood atta as “self” and anatta as “no self” only, you would have not equipped yourself on concepts for this large extent of meanings for the above four senses which narrow your horizon to know that the current sutta has not been translated with the right senses for the meaning of the words attā and anattā.

Below is the correct meaning for the sutta MN 22 for the verses 16.2 to 16.9:

16.2 They regard form like this: ‘This is not mine, I am not this, this is not to me attā (in-control).’
rūpaṃ ‘netaṃ mama, nesohamasmi, na meso attā’ti samanupassati;

16.3 They also regard feeling …
vedanaṃ ‘netaṃ mama, nesohamasmi, na meso attā’ti samanupassati;

16.4 perception …
saññaṃ ‘netaṃ mama, nesohamasmi, na meso attā’ti samanupassati;

16.5 choices …
saṅkhāre ‘netaṃ mama, nesohamasmi, na meso attā’ti samanupassati;

16.6 whatever is seen, heard, thought, cognized, searched, and explored by the mind like this: ‘This is not mine, I am not this, this is not to me attā (in-control).’
yampi taṃ diṭṭhaṃ sutaṃ mutaṃ viññātaṃ pattaṃ pariyesitaṃ, anuvicaritaṃ manasā, tampi ‘netaṃ mama, nesohamasmi, na meso attā’ti samanupassati;

16.7 And the same for this ground for views:
yampi taṃ diṭṭhiṭṭhānaṃ—

16.8 ‘He is attā (in-control) and the loko (world) and after death he will get what he desire (nicco), becomes permanent (dhuvo), eternal (sassato), not subject to change (avipariṇāmadhammo) like the eternal things (imperishable) (sassatisamaṃ), and will last forever and ever.’
so loko so attā, so pecca bhavissāmi nicco dhuvo sassato avipariṇāmadhammo, sassatisamaṃ tatheva ṭhassāmīti—

16.9 They also regard this: ‘This is not mine, I am not this, this is not to me attā (in-control).’
tampi ‘netaṃ mama, nesohamasmi, na meso attā’ti samanupassati.

Verse 16.8 above, clearly states that when the person is in full control (attā), he is with the world (loko) [meaning he is an arahant] and after death he will get what he desire ( nicco ), becomes permanent ( dhuvo ), eternal ( sassato ), not subject to change ( avipariṇāmadhammo ) like the eternal things (imperishable) ( sassatisamaṃ ), and will last forever and ever.’

But verse 16.8 is not as what it should be, as verse 16.9 also (same as 16.2, 16.3, 16.4, 16.5, and 16.6) states that it is not in-control ( na meso attā).