MP3 audio for Workshop one and two

Continuing the discussion from Live streaming through Discourse:

Hi Bhante,

I had some spare time this morning to rip the audios from youtube and left them to upload whilst at your meditation class this arvo (thanks Shirley for the mp3 idea!).
Uploaded them to Internet Archive so they should stay good for a long time (was going to say forever but then thought…oops…anicca :smile: )

So here they are -

Workshop One

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

or download all five talks as ZIP archive.

Workshop Two

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

or download all four talks as ZIP archive.

Now I’ve started, I will do my best to rip and upload them after each lot of future videos appear.
If you have any suggestions, preferred upload sites etc then I’d love to hear them and make necessary changes or additions eg. Is it worth starting a seperate dedicated thread just for the audio files???

And finally, am looking forward to both yourself and Ajahn Brahmali’s teaching tomorrow at Dhammaloka. See you there!

With metta

Ben

1 Like

thank you so much, Ben and Bhante. that’s really great help. last time, it took me 7-10 days to have someone else download the videos for me! cheers.

1 Like

sorry bhante, but the links are gone. could you put them up again? thanks.

they should be working now, still ironing out the bugs!

I’ve fixed the links. You can play the talks in your browser, or download them as MP3’s. If you go to the archive.org page (by clicking on the ‘Workshop One/Two’ heading links) you can get other formats, such as ogg, or links for streaming.

1 Like