Printed series of Bhikku Sujato Translations

Is there a Printed series of Bhikku Sujato Translations like the Bhikkhu Bodhi ones?
It is of importance to me as I am someone who travels around a lot in my country, and most places I stay in have no internet connection possibilities. We strictly rely only upon the Canon texts(Thripitaka Books in Pali) as we believe that they contain the purest(un-edited/clean) teachings of Lord Buddha. The translations of Bhikku Sujato and Bhikkhu Bodhi have been of great help to us.

7 Likes

The Middle Length Discourses have been designed into a three volume physical book series here:

5 Likes

Very helpful indeed. Would you also happen to know whether there are physical books of translations of the Vinaya-pitaka other that the PTS ones ?

1 Like

Somebody self-published Bhante Suddhaso’s translation of the Mahā-Vibhaṅga but unfortunately I don’t have the link for that. You might have to Lulu it yourself (I actually recommend www.thebookpatch.com for printing PDFs)

2 Likes

Thank You. So I’m guessing that’s about it when it comes to Vinaya Translations ?

@Gus

Which one?

Who is “we”? And welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the interest. Apart from the examples here, just to let you know we do plan on creating full printed editions of all my translations, as well as the new Vinaya translation of Ven Brahmali. Perhaps next year.

12 Likes

My teacher Bhante, me…

Thank You.

2 Likes

That is very nice to hear. Bhante. If there is a PDF release of the Vinaya, let us know.
Thank You

2 Likes