The light side of Covid-19

52 Likes

… I’m glad I am not on social media which refers to some bulletin boards as Walls. They tend to bicker.

10 Likes

38 Likes

Psst. Buy TOTO. They make washlets.
:roll_of_toilet_paper: :eyes:

5 Likes

23 Likes

37 Likes

[Karma is a … Dog Cone cartoon]

9 Likes

Did you draw this? Very funny :rofl:

5 Likes

:joy:
I did not, it was on in a covid-19 humor collection. I’ll try to find the credit, I had thought it was within the image.

Edit: it’s viral on the internet. According to Susan Madsen on Facebook, this is the orignal work of her sister Alice Madsen.

15 Likes
16 Likes

Dear Stu, thank you for 5 mins of belly laugh :rofl::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

26 Likes

Ps . Btw , unfortunately the shaman later was said infected by the virus .

3 Likes

The real coronavirus:

18 Likes

18 Likes

25 Likes

Rather then making a new, “The utterly curious side of Covid” thread, I thought I’d piggyback on this one as it also fits well enough into the “lighter side” category: British MP records bedtime fairy tale for children.

All I can say is that when I began my journey into Buddhism I certainly did not anticipate that before long my legislators would take to recording (what I’d interpret to be) a remix of the Rohitassa Sutta.

Disclaimer: you may have to be a UK national and occasionally follow parliamentary activity to enjoy the full cross-eyed effect of this one.

9 Likes

None of these applies for me, but I just smile with you for sympathy. :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m ready for a potato to lead me in meditation on Zoom.

15 Likes

Your link is to a “rolling news” site and the Geoffrey Cox story seems to have rolled away into oblivion. Not to worry, here’s the recording at Soundcloud:

8 Likes