The light side of Covid-19

The advice comes from Ambroise Paré, the official Barber Surgeon to Kings Henry II, Francis II, Charles IX and Henry III.

22 Likes

We either all have the virus and don’t at the same time, or we have to deal with pirates. Definitely best to stay home (with our goat)!

21 Likes

To quote the sacred literature of another religious tradition

We are the Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything!
We just stay home and lie around.
And if you ask us to do anything, we’ll just tell you …
We don’t do anything!

7 Likes

Worst puns of the week

Q. What’s the difference between Covid-19 and Romeo and Juliet?
A. One’s a corona virus and the other’s a Verona crisis.

Q. What’s German for “social breakdown due to panic-buying of sausages and cheese”?
A. Ein Wurst Käse Szenario.

The grocery stores in France look like tornadoes hit them. All that’s left is de brie.

I had to have the last one explained to me for I hadn’t realized that Americans pronounced débris as /dəˈbriː/. There’s no pun if you pronounce it /ˈdeɪ.briː/ (the British way) or /de.bʁi/ (the French way).

18 Likes

This the best part about everyone video chatting from home. You get to meet all their pets!

19 Likes

Looks like a Chief Kitty Officer indeed. "MY lap. Now, all of you, give me attention, compliments, and urge My human to pet Me… well done. We’ll continue to meet daily, until further notice. And if I want your focus, I’ll make it clear. "

May all beings be at ease.

8 Likes

Today, I also insist on making contributions to the country

13 Likes

16 Likes

Novice vs. Covid :smile:

12 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: D & D response and advice regarding COVID-19

26 Likes

17 Likes

16 Likes

25 Likes

If you want something a little more cheeky.

Back to the cats!

17 Likes

35 Likes

Have to love Dhamma Duck
:heart_eyes: :dharmawheel: :duck:

Plus @anon98123616 Queen Rhapsodie simply brilliantly done

7 Likes

Right? :wink:

10 Likes

Social Distancing

And from Iceland…

Translation:
“Quarantined for two weeks with her husband, Geirþrúður is knitting something special for him.”

21 Likes

14 Likes