The Sutta Nipata translation is ready for the printers

Hi Bhante,

Yes - it’s the Sydney Mei-Ann - I’ll be in London for a little while longer :slight_smile: Hope you’re well! When I saw Ajahn Brahm in London, I asked how you were doing, and he said something along the lines of ‘it’s time you were back in Australia doing some real work’ haha.

Metta,
Mei-Ann

3 Likes

Oh, well, have a great time in London, don’t let the weather get you down. Hopefully they won’t kick you out any time soon. #brexitisnojokingmatter

It’s nice to know someone cares.

3 Likes

Your memory is correct, Theragatha is avail… cover is boring, here is the link Ayya @Vimala

2 Likes

Thanks Deepika. I’m posting it on FB tomorrow.

1 Like

@deepika @sujato the books arrived yesterday. very excited to read and distribute. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:+1: great!

2 Likes

Hi @Deepika & @sujato , the box of books arrived today. They look great (love the cover). I will get them distributed to dharma centers & groups around here, and I’m sure they will be much appreciated. Thanks for all your work.

3 Likes

The responses of people I’ve witnessed receiving this book are all along the lines of “wow, this is beautiful, thank you so much” :-):grinning::anjal:

7 Likes

Recently received the Sutta Nipāta books and have almost gotten through distributing all of them. I’d like to echo @Linda’s comment that people are in awe of the beauty of this book inside and out.

3 Likes