Wanted 🕵️‍♀ : Translator for SC-Voice interface

Romanian and Danish versions should be submitted now (2nd one for Danish replaces the tagline in one other place - switched from “til lys” to “mod lyset”)

Also thank you @Brahmali, your suggestion helped the Danish version too, and confirmed that the Romanian one has the essence of it!

3 Likes

I’m still seeing til lys. Anagarika @Sabbamitta, is there something I need to do?

1 Like

I don’t see any changes made by you, @scatterbrain. Where did you make them?

1 Like

There should be a change request on github from a lainath.

Just in case I messed that up, here is the latest version of the files on Google Drive:

1 Like

Thanks for the Google drive files. I don’t see any request in GitHub. Could you please point out the line numbers in which changes have been made for ro and da so that I can find them easier?

These diffs should be publicly visible, and they show the exact changes. Let me know if that gives any trouble:

1 Like

Thank you, this helps.

Just one note: The line dedicatedSearch: "the dark bound for light" should never be changed – only on the day when there are segmented translations of the respective suttas for your language. Otherwise this search term will not return the expected results.

The way we have it now you will see the term on the website in your language, but Voice search will search for the English term.

3 Likes

:netherlands:

Dutch is up-to-date! :boom:

5 Likes

Updated—please check Romanian and Danish.

Thank you for your work! :grin:

5 Likes

Much thanks to you too! :+1:

4 Likes

Now is the time for you to update Voice with the updated localization files. :pray:

4 Likes