What did the Buddha mean when saying Anurādha "didn't actually find a realized one (tathāgate) in the present life"?

Buddha teaches only suffering -pañc’upādānakkhandhā- and cessation of suffering, that is to say removing upadana from experience (experience of arahat is totally without upadana.

So my answer is yes, this is what precisely the definition of puthujjana is: pañc’upādānakkhandhā

See my definitions of suffering and cessation of suffering, or let’s repeat: body, feeling, perception, intentions, and consciousness themselves will not undergone any kind of alchemical or other processes, apart from being freed from upadana.

I don’t see any inconsistencies in my position, so I am not sure why you think I disagree that the world is empty of self. Perhaps you mean that since I am now typing this answer by this very act I fall into existential contradiction. But why? Let’s limit ourselves to visual consciousness. There is in the field of consciousness the body and finger is typing the letter. It is quite objective experience and not necessarily has to involve any subject or person, who is typing. Now, it is good to make disclaimer, my emotional attachment to the body unfortunately hasn’t ceased, but this is different story. But to be honest I don’t understand clearly the nature of your objection.

Well, either the present answer to the first two questions will change your mind, (and I suspect it won’t happen :slightly_smiling_face:) or we are in kind of stalemate.

Perhaps example of my disagreement with Venerable Ajahn Brahmavamso could clarify certain things, at least in this way that you will come to conclusion that you are wasting your precious time with me😏

Ajahn Brahmavamso

Even arahants, enlightened monks and nuns, experience suffering. They are not released from suffering, they are still in the world, in jail.