Buddha đŸ± Beings

TouchĂ©! I hadn’t thought of that style robe! The mudra should have given it away.

3 Likes

Well, here I’m unable to move, and I can’t even feel my butt anymore - so, this must be the fourth meow, for sure :smiley_cat:

14 Likes

Perhaps we’ve been mistaken all along; that it’s not 9 lives that cats have but 9 jhanas

6 Likes

@awarewolf your jhana kitty post gave me a solid chuckle yesterday at a time I really needed it, thank you :rofl:

5 Likes

Our resident cat, Stan, loves the spotlight! :sparkles: :sparkles: Unfortunately, he hasn’t been doing well lately, but we’re all hoping his condition improves.

Sumano & Stan

22 Likes

Mother kangaroo preening joey while it’s feeding, from the nipple in her pouch. Was feeling very priviledged that they felt comfortable enough to do this in front of me. Also very happy with the way the ‘rescue dog’ training has gone
 he was quite wild but he leaves them in peace now. :relieved::slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

I can’t have a cat of my own, so I’ve adopted my neighbor’s cat.

13 Likes

If you are wondering what my granddaughter has found, here’s the explanation: Bizarre 'blue fleet' blows onto Australia's east coast - ABC News

15 Likes

Omg
 they’re so
 cosmic :heart_eyes: :comet: My skin is crawling, but in a good way. Turns out the scientific name is Glaucus atlanticus.

3 Likes

For a change in size, here is Mum with her twins:

14 Likes

in the seen, there is only the seen 
 :sparkles:

11 Likes

This was the first post in this thread:

This is the google search results from today - note the Buddha Beings!

Seems like the plan has worked???

cat plan

So
 this might be the future

skullcat

16 Likes

This one’s for Akaliko:

13 Likes

Thank you! Receieved with appreciation.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :pouting_cat:

4 Likes
5 Likes

Maybe a little too many Buddha beings in eastern Oz right now: Three hospital patients bitten by mice as 'absolute plague' sweeps western NSW | Rural Australia | The Guardian. Hope Bhante Sujato and Ajahn Akaliko aren’t being overrun!

3 Likes

Well actually

Found this little friend zooming around the vihara. At last, it seems I now have a pet! :rat:

But of course I set it free. Okay
 well it escaped and liberated itself; like a true Buddha Being. :star_struck:

17 Likes

Oh, my ‘Horrific’: swarms of spiders flee into homes – and up legs – to escape NSW floods | Spiders | The Guardian.

4 Likes

That’s worse than mice 
 any update on how the mice are faring in the rain?

2 Likes

Some experts have said the flooding probably won’t significantly impact the mice population.

2 Likes