Buddha đŸ± Beings

:heartpulse:

13 Likes

5 Likes

I found this fellow near the Darling River in NSW. He seemed very happy to be filmed.

12 Likes

17 Likes

The very sweet wallaby who hangs around Santi Forest Monastery :heart:
If I remember correctly, she has been named Wanda.

10 Likes

( Not my pic, downloaded it a while ago from a retweet by a historian, but can’t remember who the original photographer was. Very sweet nonetheless :heart:)

17 Likes

Maybe this is the one:

9 Likes

9 Likes

14 Likes

Getting ready to setup a new colony before the cold weather arrives

15 Likes

Willow feels I have spent enough time reading D&D and I should focus on giving her pets.

18 Likes

King George in Full Derp

14 Likes

Looks like he is expressing his displeasure about some other King (:crown::uk::wink::joy:)

7 Likes

He has the family wiskas, that’s for sure. I hope he’ll not be over offended if I hold up a piece of white cardboard. :rofl: :australia: :canada:

4 Likes

I never expected to find myself herding these Buddha Beings!!

16 Likes

I love watching them move!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/TheFigen_/status/1578700273111138307

2 Likes

Enjoyed Bhante Sujato’s essay on the Mettā sutta and felt inspired to post today.
Here are 2 new members of the family to remind us to practice it everyday.

Mettā and Maitrī ( bonded brother and sister ~ 5 months old)

Curious about Grandpa Apu, who is a much nicer cat to other cats now given his age and disabilities, hopefully he picks up some mettā from the little ones and has a better destination in his next birth.

19 Likes

These are yellow footed rock wallabies. Cute little fellas and well camouflaged. Depending on the size of your screen you will count up to seven here.

14 Likes

Some Buddha beings outside the back of the house–badgers! Very unusual to see them during the day, so it was a delightful surprise and we quickly snapped some photos through a window.
They’re really interesting critters. They create very large underground caverns/burrows 3 ft underground, with several tunnels and different ‘rooms’, which they sometimes share with other animals. They build a separate shallow pit away from their burrow for defecation, a ‘badger outhouse’!

They also pretty much demolish the area, turning it into a construction site (you can’t see the full effect in these photos); in this case our ‘backyard’ though you really can’t call where I live (high desert) a ‘yard’!

16 Likes