Buddha 🐱 Beings

Maybe she was, at times; her body had problems from birth. But she was apparently loved & cared for.
GrumpyCat died May 14, 2019 age 7 years.

8 Likes

@ERose She was loved and cared for, as a grumpist. You do not know the ways of Grumpism. Grumpiness is the admirable quality. It transcends all things.

6 Likes

Bah humbug! :yum:

RIP Grumpy cat, who made a lot of people smile… which is what cats do, of course.

7 Likes

Features: a vegan cat! :open_mouth:

10 Likes

Inversion tables & hanging upside down has health risks; blood pressure in head & eyes will be increased, disks in spine can compress, all organs might have difficulty functioning aainst normal direction of gravity. It is not for everyone.

2 Likes

Thanks for highlighting!

2 Likes

2210cf6576569d83df770c5847292d63
Yup. What we keep trying to do. Results are not exactly “mixed”.

4 Likes

The tender love of one man in a war-torn Syria:

(Aljaleel with a cat he rescued from a destroyed area of Khan Sheikhun)

18 Likes

Being a solitary practitioner, I thought medi-cat-ion was purr-fectly normal. :slight_smile:

Sabbe satta (which includes these furrballs) bhavantu sukhitatta!

12 Likes

Purr-fect!

1 Like

Temple kitty Cooper helped me sew a sitting cloth.

My skill level hasn’t changed much since I learned basic darning as a child, so the sitting cloth took many days, during which Cooper frequently stepped in. (The lower half of a long curtain offered nice strong cloth.)

I lifted the hot iron, stepped back, and discovered Cooper curled up where the iron had been only a second before!

A passing hurricane caused me to bring some outdoor plants into the sewing area temporarily. (The rest of the curtain is back in the window.)

Delighting

Talking back

Sulking when I told him to move.

I set the shiny new sitting cloth on my cushion, turned my back and … Cooper! He got to be the 1st to sit on it!

The very first group gathering with my new sitting cloth and … Cooper!

24 Likes

Graciously sharing his sitting cloth.

19 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cooper is a cat on a relaxation mission!

5 Likes

Ol’ Bajji, guarding Ayyā Phalañāṇī’s wet klod as it dries in the sun.

19 Likes

11 Likes

I think Cooper deserves his own thread!!! :joy_cat:

7 Likes

Ah, there’s interest in more Cooper photos?

He’s quite a personality, not easy to live with (he sometimes walks up to each visitor as they sit down to meditate, right up to their faces one by one - and hisses loudly). But also very affectionate (when he chooses).

12 Likes

He is a good looking cat. Would love to see more of his shenanigans. :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

On his favorite perch, a window hammock.

9 Likes

Cooper helping himself to some kitty treats. (See how he’s using his paw like a hand to gnosh the treats.)

10 Likes