- Pali & English Long Discourses—Dīgha Nikaya
- Pali & English Middle Discourses—Majjhima Nikaya
- Pali & English Linked Discourses—Saṁyutta Nikata
- Pali & English Numbered Discourses—Aṅguttara Nikaya
- Pali & English Verses of Senior Nuns—Therīgāthā
- Pali & English Verses of Senior Monks—Theragāthā
After much testing and playing around I decided to just format the Pali as bold and the English as regular. If you like to have one language smaller, or in a different colour, it’s easy to do by changing the style sheet. Well, kind of easy. If anyone needs help doing that, please just post a question here.
Hope to have the Thag and Thig ready soon.
Creating PDF versions is a little trickier because of how the code is formatted. As well, the sometimes granular segments makes for really long documents. Not a problem if you are just viewing on line, I guess. I’d suggest trying the PDF conversion built into the Calibre software.
Please report any problems with the books here. Typos go in the regular typo thread.